Tidy Tips Cotton Swabs Pack of 4
Tidy Tips® are the latest and greatest cleaning tool for swabbing out your vaporizer and all of its accessories. One end is quilted to be super durable, while the other end is pointed for those hard to clean cracks and crevasses, all while being as absorbent as a cotton swab.
Research has found CBD is a very potent relaxation inducer and stress reliever as it helps maintain the endocannabinoid system. Many people find CBD is more effective than prescription drugs such as benzodiazepines including Xanax at relieving anxiety, and it is far less risky being non-addictive.
CBD interacts withCBD Benefits
CBD interacts with
- Endocannabinoid System
- Today we know that the endocannabinoid system is involved in a number of processes including pain, memory, mood, appetite, stress, sleep, metabolism, immune system, and our reproductive function.₄,₅ Endocannabinoids are arguably one of the most widespread and versatile molecules.The Endocannabinoid System is not a simple system, it is beautifully complex and when in balance, offers health and happiness.
- Receptors of the Endocannabinoid System: CB1 & CB2
- CB1 receptors are generally located throughout the brain, nervous system, peripheral organs, intestines, and tissues.
- CB2 receptors are mostly found in the immunes system. When CBD and the CB2 interact and the CBD acts as an inverse agonist. This interaction helps our body to combat things such as swelling, as well as boost our immune system.
- Can Relieve Pain
- Could Reduce Anxiety and Depression
- Can Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms
- May Reduce Acne
- Might Have Neuroprotective Properties
- Could Benefit Heart Health
More research needs to be done on CBD and the cannabis plant. These claims have not been approved by the FDA.
There are no reviews yet.