CBD Bath Bomb 3 Pack
Developed for the person that wants to save some money & Elev8 relaxing to the next level when they take a bath
Each Elev8 Doll bath bomb is handmade in Colorado Springs with full-spectrum CBD from Colorado grown HEMP and essential oils. Save and ENJOY a sent in each category.
Save over 15% when you buy the 3 pack scent set,
and enjoy more savings with a monthly subscription
From the FDA CBD has the potential to harm you, and harm can happen even before you become aware of it. CBD can cause liver injury. CBD can affect how other drugs you are taking work, potentially causing serious side effects. Use of CBD with alcohol or other drugs that slow brain activity, such as those used to treat anxiety, panic, stress, or sleep disorders, increases the risk of sedation and drowsiness, which can lead to injuries. Male reproductive toxicity, or damage to fertility in males or male offspring of women who have been exposed, has been reported in studies of animals exposed to CBD.CBD can cause side effects that you might notice. These side effects should improve when CBD is stopped or when the amount used is reduced. Changes in alertness, most commonly experienced as somnolence (drowsiness or sleepiness). Gastrointestinal distress, most commonly experienced as diarrhea and/or decreased appetite. Changes in mood, most commonly experienced as irritability and agitation.
There are many important aspects about CBD that we just don’t know, such as:
- What happens if you take CBD daily for sustained periods of time?
- What level of intake triggers the known risks associated with CBD?
- How do different methods of consumption affect intake (e.g., oral consumption, topical , smoking or vaping)?
- What is the effect of CBD on the developing brain (such as on children who take CBD)?
- What are the effects of CBD on the developing fetus or breastfed newborn?
- How does CBD interact with herbs and other plant materials?
- Does CBD cause male reproductive toxicity in humans, as has been reported in studies of animals?
Elev8 your mood with a bath bomb set today!
Subscribe for 15% savings
What is PCR Hemp Oil Photocannabinoid-Rich ?
From a basic point of view, CBD contains three broad classes of ingredients. There is significant variation within each ingredient, but all forms of CBD Oil contain:
- Cannabinoids: CBD is actually short for cannabidiol, which is a specific type of cannabinoid. Cannabinoids are naturally produced within your body and a key component of your body’s Endocannabinoid System, which is involved in the regulation of a variety of bodily systems (such as pain, inflammation, appetite, stress and more). Other examples of cannabinoids include THC, the component of marijuana which can get you high.
- Flavonoids: Chemical components that are responsible for the taste and smell of a plant. They are not exclusive to cannabinoids, and there are well over 8,000 types of flavonoids.
- Terpenes: Like flavonoids, they are responsible for the smell in many different plants. There are over 20,000 types of terpenes, and more than 100 in the cannabis plant.
PCR Hemp Oil is a rich form CBD Oil. The “PCR” stands for Photocannabinoid-Rich. PCR Hemp Oil is a specific type of CBD Oil which has a different composition than regular CBD Oil. The composition of PCR Hemp Oil is broader than regular CBD oil. It contains CBD but also a variety of other cannabinoids, including Cannabichromene, Cannabigerol (CBG) and Cannabidolic Acid (CBDA). It also contains dozens of different terpenes, which make up anywhere from 1-4% of the overall formula.
PCR Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil
Remember, CBD Oil is a relatively broad term. CBD Oil encompassing a variety of types of CBD products, including Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum and Isolate. Furthermore, CBD Oil can have varying levels of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
PCR Hemp Oil, by contrast, is very specific.
In total, you can picture it as a more comprehensive version of CBD Oil, one which contains what we might call micro nutrients. It goes through a different manufacturing and processing process than CBD Oil. This allows it to maintain more of its naturally occurring vitamins, fatty acids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
Benefits of PCR Hemp Oil
With the similarities between CBD Oil and PCR Hemp Oil, many people claim that it can make a similar positive impact as some studies have claimed about CBD Oil. This means that it has the potential to help reduce inflammation, relieve pain, assist with sleep and minimize seizures for many people.
A word of caution: None of these statements have been approved or confirmed by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. As such, PCR Hemp Oil is not currently available as a prescription, though it may be taken over the counter as a supplement. Furthermore, no marketing firm can claim that it can definitively address medical problems. Doing so will almost certainly invite a cease and desist letter from the FDA.
What is Epsom Salt?
Epsom salt is also known as magnesium sulfate. It is a chemical compound made up of magnesium, sulfur, and oxygen.
When Epsom salt is dissolved in water, it releases magnesium sulfate ions. These are then thought to be absorbed through your skin, providing you with magnesium and sulfates – which serve important bodily functions.
Adequate magnesium levels are essential for sleep and stress management, likely because magnesium helps your brain produce neurotransmitters that induce sleep and reduce stress
Another common claim is that Epsom salt helps reduce pain and swelling. Many people report that taking Epsom salt baths improves symptoms of fibromyalgia and arthritis. Again, the magnesium is deemed responsible for these effects, since many people with fibromyalgia and arthritis are deficient in this mineral.
What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are compounds extracted from plants.
The oils capture the plant’s scent and flavor, or “essence.”
Unique aromatic compounds give each essential oil its characteristic essence.
How Do Essential Oils Work?
The chemicals in essential oils can interact with your body in several ways.
When applied to your skin, some plant chemicals are absorbed
It’s thought that certain application methods can improve absorption, such as applying with heat or to different areas of the body. However, research in this area is lacking.
Inhaling the aromas from essential oils can stimulate areas of your limbic system, which is a part of your brain that plays a role in emotions, behaviors, sense of smell, and long-term memory.
Interestingly, the limbic system is heavily involved in forming memories. This can partly explain why familiar smells can trigger memories or emotions.
The limbic system also plays a role in controlling several unconscious physiological functions, such as breathing, heart rate, and blood pressure. As such, some people claim that essential oils can exert a physical effect on your body.
However, this has yet to be confirmed in studies.
Why Handmade Glass Marbles?
The founder is a glassblower and he feels the world needs more glass marbles as they seem to always bring joy to the beholder. The marbles are all hand made by either our Colorado Elev8 Premier team or our Elev8 foreign artisans.
You will be mesmerized by the flower, bubble implosion, mushroom or even the universe marble
What is Lathanol (aka SLSa)?
SLSa’s molecular size of the surfactant is large, and therefore it does not penetrate the skin. It is derived from coconut and palm oils and is safe, skin friendly cleanser that provides a rich quality lather. Lathanol (as you may also see this product listed as trades at nearly 400x what SLS trades at per ounce. We believe in using only the best, safest suds for our consumers.
Benefits of Lathanol (SLSa)
- It makes the bubbles!!
- Derived from coconut and palm oils.
- Offers a rich lather without the irritation of potential of some other surfactants like SLS as the molecule of SLSa is large so it does not penetrate the skin
- SLSa is 400% more expensive than SLS, another reason our bombs do cost slightly more than other brands.
- Hydrophilic, this means it is attracted to water, which enables it to dissolve more readily in water so it rinses very very well.
Your Skin Desrves SLSa…
Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate OR Lathanol LAL Fine is a powder used to make bath salts and bath bubble as it creates a foaming lather.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate is not referred to as SLS in the beauty industry and has a completely different profile in terms of performance and mildness. SLSa is derived from coconut and palm oils and is classified as a safe skin friendly surfactant for both skin and hair because of its large molecular structure. This mild plant derived surfactant creates a lather that effectively removes surface oil, dirt and bacteria, without stripping or drying sensitive skin.
SLSa is also hydrophilic, this means it is attracted to water, which enables it to dissolve more readily in water, thus providing superior rinse ability. It is becoming the standard foaming ingredient for those who are looking for “natural” products for body and haircare.
- Chic #3
- The wonderful scent is a daring and seductive scent of berries, flowers and tempting night musk. It is a modern tale of forbidden love that will loose your open your hidden fantasies and primal passions. Top notes: bergamot, incense, Mirabelle plum and blackberry. Middle notes: Amber, Burgundy rose, geranium and peony. Base: dark vanilla, labdanum, vetiver, balsams, and musks.
- Chic #4
- This is a complex custom blend of oils such as but not limited to Freesia, apple, mandarin, rose, magnolia, honeysuckle, iris, musk, sandalwood and osmanthus.
- Chic #5
- This is a complex custom blend of oils such as but not limited to rose, ylang-ylang, jasmine, lily of the valley and iris – layered over a warm, woody base of vetiver, sandalwood, vanilla, amber and patchouli. Clean and powdery is how some describe this wonderful floral fragrance.
- Gallant #1
- A clean fragrance that opens with a splash of fresh, Calabrian bergamot, neroli and green tangerine. Light, aquatic nuances mix with rosemary, fruity persimmon and warm Indonesian patchouli to create a fragrance that is both fresh and relaxed.
- Gallant #2
- A soothing combination of lavender, mint, thyme and fresh juicy bergamot at the top note with tranquilizing notes at the heart from geranium, moss and sandalwood that passionately embrace the skin. Amber, cedar wood and tonka bean at the bottom of the fragrance are warm, spicy, deep and still have a fresh clean aroma that lingers for a long time and feels soft and creamy on the skin.
- Gallant #3
- An Oriental fougere cologne with aromatic, fresh spicy, vanilla, warm spicy, and green main accords. It begins with head notes of mint, lavender, cardamom, bergamot, and artemisia, followed by heart notes of cinnamon, orange blossom, and caraway. Base notes of vanilla, tonka bean, amber, sandalwood, and cedar end this work.
- Gallant #4
- Fresh, aquatic blend with undertones of mint and soft musk.
Why No Dyes?
Ok, we love color, the founder is a glass artist. But color in your tub only makes more work for you, as well as some of them body crevasses will absorb the dyes giving your skin and tub a new look. This just does not seem appealing to us, so we do not use dyes.
Simply put, our bath bombs are made to Elev8 your life from some of the stresses in life. While sparkles and glitters may at first seem neat, the reality is they become a pain to clean out of the tub a body crevices.
Keeping the earth healthy is also very important to us. Some of the glitters, sparkles and junk prizes are just not good for the environment running down the drain or being thrown in the trash.